New Westminster Market Updates | Feb 2019
View the below price analysis for Feb 2019 in New Westminster. It includes detailed information on detached homes, condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends!
Market Summary for Detached
- Balanced Market at 12% Sales Ratio average (1.2 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 8% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $900,000 to $1 mil with average 27% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $1 mil to $1.5 mil, The Heights and minimum 7 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in West End and 3 to 4 bedroom properties
Market Summary for Attached
- Balanced Market at 16% Sales Ratio average (1.6 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 3% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $300,000 to $400,000 with average 50% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $700,000 to $900,000, Queensborough and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet* Selling homes in Fraserview, Uptown and up to 1 bedroom properties
Have a question about the market stats?Contact me
Source: SnapStats® Publishing Co. Graphs represent the data comparison between Feb 2019 and Jan 2019.