New Westminster Market Updates | December 2018
View the below price analysis for December 2018 in New Westminster. It includes detailed information on detached homes, condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends!
Market Summary for Detached
- Balanced Market at 15% Sales Ratio average (1.5 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 1% above list price
- Most Active Price Band** $1.25 mil to $1.5 mil with average 25% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $900,000 to $1 mil, Queensborough, Sapperton and 5 to 6 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in The Heights, West End and 3 to 4 bedroom properties
Market Summary for Attached
- Balanced Market at 20% Sales Ratio average (2 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 100% of list price
- Most Active Price Band** $400,000 to $500,000 with average 44% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $700,000 to $800,000, Queensborough and 3 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet* Selling homes in Fraserview, Sapperton and up to 1 bedroom properties
Have a question about the market stats?Contact me
Source: SnapStats® Publishing Co. Graphs represent the data comparison between Dec 2018 and Nov 2018.