Burnaby Market Updates | December 2018
View the below price analysis for December 2018 in Burnaby. It includes detailed information on detached homes, condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends!
Market Summary for Detached
- Buyers Market at 9% Sales Ratio average (9 in 100 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 5% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $1 mil to $1.25 mil with average 56% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $2.5 mil to $2.75 mil, Metrotown, Parkcrest, South Slope and minimum 5 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet* Selling homes in Burnaby Hospital, East Burnaby and up to 2 bedroom properties
Market Summary for Attached
- Balanced Market at 14% Sales Ratio average (1.4 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 100% of list price
- Most Active Price Band** $300,000 to $400,000 with average 47% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $1 mil to $1.25 mil, Forest Glen, Metrotown, SFU and 2 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in Central Park, South Slope and up to 1 bedroom properties
Have a question about the market stats?Contact me
Source: SnapStats® Publishing Co. Graphs represent the data comparison between Dec 2018 and Nov 2018.