METRO VANCOUVER’S LAST REMAINING TRANSIT-ORIENTED DEVELOPMENT SITE OF THIS SCALE AND CONTEXT.
With over 12 acres of high-density mixed-use retail, office and residential development conveniently located at the Gilmore SkyTrain Station, the master-planned Gilmore Place community will soon be an exciting new urban centre for Burnaby. Located at the intersection of Lougheed Highway and Gilmore Avenue, this vibrant high-traffic retail community promises to be a draw for neighbouring communities, passers-by, and residents alike. Its prime location adjacent to Brentwood Centre, also currently under massive redevelopment, means that the Gilmore Place community will truly be at the centre of Burnaby’s larger revitalization and urban growth master-plan.
- Over 12 acres of land
- Up to 2.5 million sq. ft. of residential development and 1 million sq. ft. of commercial and retail space – preleasing now!
- Large format, big-box and CRU retail opportunities
- Customizable opportunities available
- Transit-oriented, at Gilmore SkyTrain station
- Approximately 15 minutes to downtown Vancouver, by SkyTrain
- 2 acres of public park space
- Located between high-density routes, Lougheed Highway and Gilmore Avenue
- Located adjacent to Brentwood’s community redevelopment
Get ready to indulge in endless mountain views.
The subject tower is distinct from the other two towers in that it breaks up the verticality by using offset balconies with fritted balcony glass in a zipper-like pattern. The tower terminates in a large lantern element at the corner as a beacon element symbolizing the entry into the Brentwood Town Centre. At the 35th floor is a Sky Lounge the provides residents within the Phase I the opportunity to have social gatherings with unobstructed views to the west and the North Shore Mountains.
A true masterpiece in the making
Introducing your every desire integrated into one truly magnificent living space. This convergence of residential and retail is located in one of the most accessible and thriving neighbourhoods, connecting Burnaby to the Lower Mainland. With cutting-edge amenities and luxurious living spaces, Gilmore Place is a masterpiece of lifestyle, commerce, recreation and much more.