May Market Update
View the below price analysis for May 2018 in Richmond. It includes detailed information on detached homes, condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends!
Market Summary for Detached
- Buyers Market at 11% Sales Ratio average (1.1 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 6% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $1 mil to $1.25 mil with average 62% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $2.75 mil to S3 mil and $3.5 mil to $4 mil, Woodwards and minimum 7 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet* Selling homes in Quilchena, West Cambie, Westwind and 3 to 4 bedroom properties
Market Summary for Attached
- Sellers Market at 34% Sales Ratio average (3.4 in 10 homes seling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 2% below list price
- Most Active Price Band $300,000 to $400,000 with average > 100% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $1.25 mil to $1.5 mil, Bridgeport, Broadmoor, Granville, Quilchena and Steveston North
- Sellers Best Bet* Selling homes in Riverdale and up to 1 bedroom properties
Have a question about the market stats?Contact me
Source: SnapStats® Publishing Co. Graphs represent the data comparison between May 2018 and April 2018.