July Market Update
View the below price analysis for July 2018 in Richmond. It includes detailed information on detached homes, condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends!
Market Summary for Detached
- Buyers Market at 10% Sales Ratio average (1 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 9% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $1 mil to $1.25 mil with average 61% Sales Ratio (Sellers market
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $2.75 mil to $3 mil, Garden City Granville, Quilchena and up to 2 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in Boyd Park and 3 to 4 bedroom properties
Market Summary for Attached
- Sellers Market at 24% Sales Ratio average (2.4 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 100% of list price
- Most Active Price Band** $0 to $300,000 with average 75% Sales Ratio (Sellers market)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $900,000 to $1 mil, Steveston Village and minimum 4 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet* Selling homes in Ironwood and up to 1 bedroom properties
Have a question about the market stats?Contact me
Source: SnapStats® Publishing Co. Graphs represent the data comparison between July 2018 and June 2018.