April Market Update
View the below price analysis for April 2018 in Richmond. It includes detailed information on detached homes, condos and townhomes. Check out the current market trends!
Market Summary for Detached
- Buyers market at 9% Sales Ratio average (9 in 100 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average 3% below list price
- Most Active Price Band** $1 mil to $1.25 mil with average 54% Sales Ratio (Sellers market speed)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $2.75 mil to $3 mil, Saunders and 5 to 6 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet** Selling homes in Steveston Village and 3 to 4 bedroom properties
Market Summary for Attached
- Sellers market at 38% Sales Ratio average (3.8 in 10 homes selling rate)
- Homes are selling on average at list price
- Most Active Price Band* $500,000 to $600,000 with average 75% Sales Ratio (Sellers market speed)
- Buyers Best Bet** Homes between $900,000 to $1 mil, Woodwards and minimum 4 bedroom properties
- Sellers Best Bet* Selling homes in Boyd Park and up to 1 bedroom properties
Have a question about the market stats?Contact me
Source: SnapStats® Publishing Co. Graphs represent the data comparison between April 2018 and March 2018.